Sunday, December 15, 2013

MIAMI BEACH According to my IPhone



Pin It
I think this holiday season is once again another extremely busy one for many different reasons.  Not only in trying to maintain your family happy, also as business owner and creator, in trying to keep my customers happy with happy purchasing experiences!  I would love to spend more time with my blog but it is seems like it gets the short end of the stick most of the time. I think I missed the last week of posting and it almost feels like I'm back to school and forgot my homework or deadline for an assignment!
I would love to share with you this week getaway trip to South Beach MIAMI to celebrate our anniversary. It was so relaxing, exciting, and fun, with exquisite food, amazing weather, lovely company, and extremely luxurious accommodation!

View from our room from the 9th floor Hotel 
One of two pools - This one is the party pool!


















Tapas restaurant in hotel 
our room


one of few restaurants - The Bazaar 






Rooms are neat and comfortable



















relax on the beach
private beach access for guests










































Our stay here at the SLS Hotel was so inspiring!  I painted a few watercolors ... so stop by my store to check them out ....


Last but not least, I would like to say thank you dear bloggers for staying in touch with me and especially for featuring me in your blogs:

- Mike from  The Artistic Blog

- Duni from Duni's Studio

- Liz from What Dress Code

- My Teammates from  Etsy
(for your numerous treasuries and leaving your inspiring notes)



XX,  Lana


15 comments:

  1. Lana, I love that Miami watercolor that you showed us above!
    Your getaway looks like a great way to relax and unwind. The rooms look amazing!!! And a private beach? I want to go there! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a lot to show in one post...I'm planning to do more on Miami Beach - food, places to see and stay, etc., in part #2 ... so it continues!

      Delete
  2. Wow! It looks like your stayed in quite a beautiful place! I enjoyed Miami when I went May a year and aha of ago, but I stayed with my man's parents in Little Havana. Not exactly the experience you had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natashalh, I think the Miami lifestyle, places to be, or eat, or shop.... are so fantastic and inspiring .... it is truly a place to be enjoyed :) I'd like to think Hawaii is on my future travel list as well ... so you are ahead on this one as well :) xx, L.

      Delete
  3. Miami looks beautiful. It's on my list of places to visit before I die. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your artwork is beautiful as well. I can tell you were really inspired by the area.

    http://www.lavieenmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It has to be on your travel list....but don't wait too long, it is a lot to see there and more energy required :)

      Delete
  4. Lana, looks like you had a fabulous anniversary! The hotel and beach look gorgeous :)
    I know what you mean...crazy busy over here too! And thank you so much for the linky love, much
    appreciated!!!
    take care, my friend
    ~Duni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duni, as always so happy to see you stoping in .... thank you for being my inspiration! Your blog/ craft/photos are always so inspiring and pretty!

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary! Miami looks like a fabulous place, with the beaches and palmtrees. I would love to spend some time somewhere sunny! And those mirrors look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear friend for your wishes!
      Miami is a fabulous and very fun city to visit.... next post I will definatelly cover more of the entertainment part of it....

      Delete
  6. What beautiful pictures. Love the bright blue skies! Don't feel bad, we all get busy, especially this time of year. It's all about priorities. You just have to pick the most important things and carry on. The rest will be there later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sheryl for your comforting support!!!....
    I will try today to take a minute and find those priorities :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaahhhhhh.....looks wonderful and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miami looks more beautiful from your iPhone, loved your beach landscape photography.
    compare manchester airport parking
    meet and greet luton

    ReplyDelete