Monday, July 8, 2013

Sketchy Me

Whenever I travel to distant lands I often keep my sketchbook and camera with me.  I take great care to record what I see through daily sketching and photography.   I treat each day with the greatest of regard. I sketch and photograph to make the most of these moments, looking for anything sketch worthy or just something that catches my eyes in the moment.

I want to start sharing my sketches with you, all the good and not so good.

Paris In Bloom 




Art Deco Parisian Door
I hope this flows and random topics of my work will inspire you and give you a glance of my creative process which is involved in art making.

Happy Sketching!

Chanel












4 comments:

  1. Great artwork! I never thought to take a sketch book with me, I like that idea. You can look at things from a different perspective that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, sketching generates ideas! It's different process that my final painting...but often the most satisfying!

      Delete
  2. Those are beautiful! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, I love your recipes in your blog too...

      Delete